Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Legalities of Life

Up above, the countertop, lives my motivation
if you brush off the cobwebs, you can see there's some artistic inclination
to want to write and sing and perform
to be able to share the hurt, pain, and the joy
But there are too many functionalities to account for
particularly when the inside cant connect to the outerworld
Is it time for a break or some quite contemplation?
To find the definition of this lack motivation,
I can not account for?
Perhaps, all I have to do is close my eyes and wish it so.
But my eyes are starting to feel heavy, its time for a pause.

Many activities in Bella land, trying to find the time to see it all through.
Up next, should be the premiere of our 2nd DIY video for the song "Try" from the Premonitions EP.
Stay tuned.

No comments: