Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tour, Ep, Books, Fatigue

Just some thoughts running through my head right now. We have decided to venture into the great big wide open suburban/rural mecca of upstate New York this Fall for a tour. Also, working on lining up our shows for the rest of the year here in NYC.

Booking Staff in NYC, I feel your plight...I really do....but next time you see an email in your inbox from booking@bellanoirmusic.com..... you know....do us both a favor....and well.....you can read the email it explicitly states what we are looking for....lets make a partnership....we've got what you need and you've got what we want...... xo

On other non-related news...apparently I am indebted to books this week, indebted in regards to:
1. $$$$
2. Hours and hours of personal time

It will all work out...

just wait and see....said the Bella to the Noir.

3 comments:

Eric said...

this is not in response to your post, but in response to your poll. you did not include "bagel" or "other"... how is a guy supposed to vote if his breakfast of choice is not listed?

good luck with the tour planning. new york is a big state. watch out for moose...

Bella Noir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella Noir said...

Very good point there Eric.....unfortunately, the poll only gave me 4 options to put in and the first things that popped out of my head....were the things that I usually eat....nothing, cereal, powerbars, and eggs.

Btw, I am enjoying your tunes on your myspace especially the Untitled aka F Song....it reminds me of this Mexican song, "Los Bronceros" have you heard that one Eric?
:)