Friday, August 31, 2007

In The Spirit Of Being Even

Speaking of going out to shows....I'll be venturing to the Luna Lounge tonight...don't know whose playing, how much I'll have to pay at the door, if the bands will blow me away or disappoint....

I am very hard to please in more ways that one....but regardless of what this night turns out to be tonight...before I lay me down to sleep, I will rest in peace knowing I tried to do my part.....of helping venues pay their expensive rents. I'll make sure to have atleast two drinks at the bar...and really help them out....!

I've also decided that every so often, it might be every day or it might be every three months, but I am going to venture into myspace, to do a search of bands from any genre that are within 5 miles of my zipcode of 11211 (which by the way there are 100 pages of bands 5 miles from my zip) and then I am going to select a number from 1-100 and then close my eyes and move my mouse around and stop on any band. If I like them, I will talk about them here and invite them into our little and lovely Bella Noir network, if I don't well, I will keep my mouth shut and just mentioned that I searched today.

So, I am sorry to report that tonight being my first night doing this.........I searched and.........I have opted for the 5th amendment. Well there is always next time.

Randomization a big part of my being......

I've given too much away today...so I will stop.

No comments: